click HERE to Register !
As professional photographers, we both have always noticed how many photo workshops take place in and around Southern Utah, including Zion National Park and many of the beautiful State Parks and other areas close by.
Our Graham / Fortney Spring 2019 Photography Symposium will take place in St George, Utah, for the Southern Utah Art Guild, at the doorstep to some of the most dramatic landscape and just plain interesting areas anywhere.
MAY 17 – 19, 2019 | ST. GEORGE, UTAH
Below is our tentative itinerary for this event:
- FRIDAY NIGHT 5/17/2019 Meet and Greet PLUS 2-2:15 min program and slide shows
- SATURDAY 5/18/2019 MORNING PROGRAMS (2 HRS EACH DIFFERENT SUBJECT MATERIAL) Graham / Fortney
- SATURDAY 5/18/2019 AFTERNOON PROGRAMS (2 HRS EACH DIFFERENT SUBJECT MATERIAL) Graham / Fortney
- SATURDAY 5/18/2019 Jack & Bill to participate in Vendor area in between presentations.
- SUNDAY 5/19/2019 EARLY Morning field event TBD , close to St George
WHAT ELSE TO DO IN ST. GEORGE
VISIT THE ST. GEORGE AND ZION AREA TOURISM WEBSITE. There are so many other things to enjoy in this area.
WHERE TO EAT and WHERE TO STAY (hotels etc.)
Check out this WEBSITE for listings of restaurants and hotels ( and more!)—click HERE
HOW TO GET TO ST. GEORGE (travel info) AND WHAT ELSE IS IN THE AREA
Travel to St. George Utah is easy to access by automobile just 1.5 hours north of Las Vegas and 4.5 hours south of Salt Lake City on I-15. By air, fly direct on Delta via SLC or United Express via Denver. From within St. George it’s easy to get around on the simple grid system. Use a rental car, shuttle service, or taxi to get to any of your destination stops!
Zion National Park, Kolob and Snow Canyons are all within an hour’s drive with Bryce Canyon two hours, and Lake Powell and the North Rim of the Grand Canyon approximately 3 hours away. Remember, the weather here is warm and sunny most of the time. Click HERE for more information.